The Safety of Sight
Whether you are getting home after a long day of work or returning from a school activity with the kids, area lighting can provide that extra light needed on dark nights to provide a lighted path to the front door.
Leased Area Lighting
Access Energy Cooperative offers to all members leased area lights. We will install, repair or replace leased lights, and provide the energy to operate the light for the low monthly charges and requirements listed below.
- The light must be located on an Access Energy Cooperative pole within 2 feet of the cooperative’s 120/240 service transformer (normally the meter pole).
- If located on an existing Access Energy Cooperative pole, installation is free.
- If locating the light away from our existing facilities, the costs of any additional wiring, poles, and labor must be paid by the member, and approved by our engineering department.
- Members have the choice of 30 & 40 watt or 55 & 70 watt LED lights.
- 30 or 40 Watt LED ………..…..$ 9.80 plus tax per month
- 55 or 70 Watt LED ………..…..$12.35 plus tax per month
Need a leased light fixed or a new light installed?
Fill out the form to request a new area light or report a leased light out that is out, or to request the removal of an existing leased light.
Ever wonder how much “juice” your appliances are really using? Now you can find out “watts” causing your energy usage with the Kill A Watt, available at Access Energy Cooperative.
The Kill A Watt connects into your appliances and assesses how efficient they are. A large LCD display counts consumption by the Kilowatt-hour just like we would. You can figure out your electrical expenses by the hour, day, week, month, even an entire year. Monitor the quality of your power by displaying Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor as well.
The Kill A Watt is for standard 115 VAC appliances only, 15 Amps maximum, 125 VAC maximum.
- LCD Display
- Cumulative Kilowatt-Hour Monitor
- Forecasts Your Costs
- Also displays Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA
- 0.2% Accuracy
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us or call 319-385-1577 or 1-866-242-4232.